Thursday, April 16, 2009

Coffee, atmosphere, and passports

I applied for a U.S. passport today, meaning in 4-6 weeks I will be able to leave the country... And since it's the middle of April that puts me behind schedule... It's weird, after all the confirmation letters, and acceptance papers, I didn't feel like I was really going, But as soon as I left the post office today, I felt like I was actually going...

I think life is about all the little things... A good cup of coffee at 7:30 when you are hungover and the small lightbulb in your kitchen feels brighter than the sun... A good burger. Which reminds me, I really want to go to Bruff's today, to "celebrate". Maybe I'm just animalistic, but I feel much better about things in my life when I have good food and drinks around me... Okay, and good friends. Do animals have friends? Anyway, nothing beats reading or listening to a good one liner. So, with that said, I give you the best part of your day...

"We all take number one in the race because we all keep running in place."

No comments:

Post a Comment